Welcome to Cloud Science - web based Science resources for Primary school teachers.
FREE! The first topic in each Year Level menu is now available for general use by non-registered users. These are typical pages and provide a good overview of the site.
What is inside? Science resources for Years 4 to 7
- sorted into topics according to the National Curriculum.
- with sections for each 'elaboration' of the topic.
- with each section containing links to resources that can be used immediately in class.
- with the preparation and research done for you.
- with more immediately useful material to come.
- many of which can be used on an Interactive White Board.
- which are suitable for use with a tablet device.
This service is designed to
- allow teachers access to sorted, relevant and high quality Science material and information.
- fit perfectly with the National Curriculum.
- require no effort...just click and use knowing that the resource will suit the topic exactly.
- save time. Teachers have enough to do already.
- be cost effective so that even the smallest schools can benefit.
- grow and evolve to suit the changing requirements of teachers.
- allow students and parents to access quality learning materials any time and anywhere. *
- support teacher understanding of the topics.
- interactive activities and simulations, many of which are suitable for use on an Interactive White Board.
- images and diagrams to enrich a topic.
- informative web pages.
- useful documents and presentations
and a range of other material .
* Please note: This is an optional upgrade to the standard service.